Tuesday, December 3, 2013

simplified version

December! I feel like a year never make a post here at my beloved blog...
Actually I'm still making things... and I wish so much to share all of them here... buttt... baby S is so much attached to mommy and makes me have not much time to take picture of my handmades.
I love to shoot my things in the morning, because I need the lighting to support my pocket camera, and I just passed soooo many mornings:p
I want to share my latest sunvisor tissue case today, simplified a lot from the one I made before. This one is for myself, I love the fabric! both me and my hubby are pisces, now you know why, yes?
I took the pictures on my way to the market, in the morning with perfect sunshine^^ enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...