Monday, December 23, 2013

DAAI TV House and Living

toscaberries will be on DAAI TV again, it's been a long time since my first time^^ but this time were a bit different, they've already move to their new office, much much bigger with a lot of beautiful gardens, that's why this time the taping was taken at one of the gardens.
I had two session last week, the first was a christmas t-shirt DIY tutorial, will be on screen this 24th dec, and the other one was hanger repurpose tutorial... and regretly I have not much picture to share because I'm too busy with the preparation:p



I think next time I'll post the t-shirt diy steps here, it's very easy to make, we can make this tee occasionally, for xmas, easter, birthday or anything^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...