Monday, February 21, 2011

weekend project: mobile birdie

plan to make this posting early in this monday morning, but... hahahaha.. too much to tell:) here I'll tell you about my new hanging mobile bird. I found them via iDiY, oh sooo in love! you can download the bird pattern for free at spool. at first I planned to make some birds, I mean.. not only four birds... wakakaka... when I was making the third, impatience came to me... but I was proud of myself to finish the third and making the fourth:p
when the birds were done, I was thinking so hard where the birds will roost, I think of branches... cages... and the last was circles... and circles were the easiest to make:) they are from lids, yes, you know I have lots, thanks to sustagen junior, hahaha:p cut the center and wrapped with rug... not bad rite? *wink;)

12 comments:

  1. Bagussssssssssssss... I love birds... And with all those striking color... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kereeeennn!!! belum bisa bikin yang begini nih!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah itu polanya tinggal didownload kookkk, pasti bisa!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dijual gaaa? mau dong hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mba regina, aku lg nyoba buat hanging birdnya hehe tp bingung pas mau nutup jaitan di ekornya spy rapi ngga kliatan jaitannya pakai tusuk apa yah.. Thanks ya mba :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahhh asty, apa nama tusuknya ya, hahaha tusuk biasa aja kok, pakai benang yang warnanya mirip ma kainnya aja biar tersamar:) nanti kalo dah jadi mao liat yaaa, selamat bikin2^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings! I hope you still read blogs dated back 3 years! Spool has gone out of buisness it seems and I am trying to track down the free pattern and so far no luck. Do you have a copy you could send to me? bitterintosweet@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...