Tuesday, December 24, 2013

happy everything...

I want to say that this year toscaberries has become more involved in tabloid nova. After frequent times of collaboration, still I am always thrilled to see my works in the pages.
Today I want to share my latest works with them. I was honored to have two pages in their year end issue, the first is christmas decoration for living room. This was my very first time being a stylist for room decor, I hope I do bring inspiration with the decoration I've made.


Christmas is not always red and green, maybe this year you can try on blue:)
#1 prepare your christmas gifts, wrapped them in blue, blue paper or blue ribbon, combine with silver.
#2 find some blue christmas ornaments, you dont have to buy the new ones, just turns some of the collection into blue and silver... you can spray them, diy projects are always fun!
#3 cut paper snowflakes to make garland, let them snow at your window!

the second is diy christmas gift wrap^^


I'm so happy and thankful for the chance to work towards these and to have a job I'm truly passionate about, this year was great and I hope 2014 will be even more wonderful, amenn!

This will be my last post in this year, I wish you a very merry christmas and happy new year, happy holiday and happy everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...