Thursday, November 3, 2011

info praktis NOVA

again, contribute for Nova, the latest special edition for idul adha, I make an apron this time, for 3-5 yo girls. This apron is hand sewed, so you can still make it though you dont have sewing machine^^
and I have this also! found it in my picture folder this morning.
I tried to remember why I did not post about this hijab pin. after seeing the date of issue, hmm ... must be because ryu's nanny were off for Eid al-Fitr day:) it was a coincidence I found this DIY project before Eid al-Adha day, happy eid al-adha to my friends who celebrate^^
If both tutorials are not clear enough, you can write to me for sure, I'll try my best to explain better.

2 comments:

  1. waa..kereen mba regina !!
    tutonya simpel tp mudah dimengerti&kereen hasilnya :D
    bahan celemeknya aku jg punyaa,,hehehe,,lucuu yaa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei sari!!! iya bahannya bagus yaaa, ini tinggal 1/2 meter aku sayang2... hahaha:p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...