Wednesday, August 10, 2011

posy medallion(s)

hi, how are you friends? I finally feel ready to post a longer story there...
I spent my last entire weekend at home because Ryu was having a high fever, it made me so worry, but felt better after taking him to the doctor. He slept a lot after that, and his mom turn out so productive since then^^


since the day I made my first posy medallion, I never thought that this recycle accesory will have lot of fans like today, so what I can say is only THANK YOU:)

posy medallion is a trash-accessory. it's made from upcyling unused caps.
-to be "all out" is not only about ourself, but also this earth-

3 comments:

  1. halo mbak, really enjoy reading your blog. u such a creative person. i'm not handy person, so i wish u could show me some tutorial/tips :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...