Monday, March 21, 2011

weekend project: clover ring pillow

finally I have time to blog. a very full weekend with big project at my office, will post about it here soon. for now... a clover ring pillow, request from a friend, cito, who will have her big day nearby:) she wants to have clover on her ring pillow for good luck, as she has seen on marthastewartwedding.
so... I try my best and here it is, my version:)
 and this is martha's
gud luck for your wedding friend!:) hope you like it! muachh:*

3 comments:

  1. very pretty, the color,design and photograph. I love it, I am sure your friend will be thrilled xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with chongkol. not only the goods is pretty, your photos emphasize it. love it, want one... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and now you both fly me up!!! thankyuuuu chongkol n lizzy>:D<

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...