Friday, November 23, 2012

fix you...

mom's birthday today, and I know she'll wish God to send her the only man she loved...
my daddy is mom's inspiration. yes, daddy is my inspiration too... but now, the topic is mom. She now lost her inspiration, no sophisticated dishes for lunch and dinner, no cookies and cakes for afternoon tea time too... and even no tea time now because she doesn't want to have it alone...
before, mom went to market almost everyday to buy fresh ingredients, she walked early in the morning before daddy's awaked, but then when she's done, my dad were always already there to pick her up home... now, mom goes to market infrequently, my auntie who lives nearby goes for her...
a lot of routines were gone along with daddy...  so what I want to give to mom is happiness and strenght to move on... wish you get your passion back one day... I love you mom! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HUG!
When you try your best, but you don't succeed

When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down on your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down on your face
And I...

Tears stream down on your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down on your face
And I...

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

(fix you, coldplay)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...