Tuesday, December 3, 2013

christmas light


have you prepared your christmas tree? or special home decor for the coming christmas? I've been spending seven times christmas in my own house, and till this year I still have not had a christmas tree:p
It's not because I dont want to have one... but because I always get confused which to buy *lol:p
though I don't have the tree but I've prepared the lights... they were my projects with tabloid nova tv for welcoming christmas. The inspiration are from pinterest... crafty people out there are awesome!
so here I share tutorial in video form, hope they help:)
#1 fairy lights
#2 cupcake flower lights
     I don't know why I can not show the video here for this one, so just click here

#3 origami lights


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...